A Few Good Men

I think the awesome men in our lives deserve a little time in the spotlight too. I mean, these are the guys who support and stand behind those glowing women, after all.
 

 
 
They say that you can tell a lot about a person by the circle of friends that they embrace. Which makes sense, because its easy to see that the buddys Dave surrounds himself with bring so much fun and genuine camaraderie to his days and to mine too. They are some stand up dudes! (And their wives make really wonderful besties...absolutely, really, really wonderful).
  
 
And now I have brothers! Brothers are a bit of a foreign concept to me, even though having these guys in my life isn't exactly new, now more than ever, I am realizing just how lucky I am to have these brothas from another mother! (and they make really awesome dads too - who gave this aunty and uncle some super adorable neices and nephew to love! So they are good for that too ;)
 


Love this moment with my dad!

So today we cheers you, the men that light up our lives. Because there is nothing more handsome than a good heart.
 
xo
Tegs
 


Share:

0 comments

Featured Post

Jamaican Me Crazy