Just Touched Down in London Town

Well friends...as they say The Honeymoon's Over. Excuse the cheesy idiom and me...while I go have a little cry over in the corner. I can't believe it has come and gone. It honestly felt like we blinked and then wondered if all of that really happened?! So it's a really good thing that I kept a bit of a journal and took a bazillion pictures to prove to myself that it really did happen and it wasn't ALL just a really, really amazing dream.
 
I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, they are so much better at it than I am.
 

Day 1 - September 4: London Bridge isn't falling down, And it isn't even called London Bridge.

Today we woke up in London, we couldn't be happier to start this grand adventure through Europe. To think that this is our honeymoon, is a dream come true and its been a long timing coming. I can't think of anything else I'd rather do than roam a new place with my handsome husband.

 
There are so many iconic sights to take in in this city. We started by walking to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the London Eye.


 
 
 
 
 
 

We took a boat to London Bridge and you can rest assured, my friends, it's really not falling down. Fewwfff. It was a busy day, and the architecture here is unreal. I think it's just a foreshadow of what's to come in our days ahead, because a continent with this much history just oozes with old character and charm. I'm ready to soak it all up with a young, fresh, charmer holding my hand along the way.

  
 

Share:

0 comments

Featured Post

Jamaican Me Crazy