All of Me Loves All of You

Its hard to believe that its been six months since this dreamy day happened, but somehow we blinked and then lit some sparklers and now its 2014. I havent even had a chance to share some of the images that so beautifully documented our perfect day, so here it is: the official day that the DOW chronicles all began.
 
All images are credited to the wonderfully amazing Kelsy Nielson from Edmonton, Ab.
If you are looking for a photographer, we can't say enough good words about her
(and you can see why!)
 


 
All of me loves all of you,
Love your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections.
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you,
You're my end and my beginning,
Even when I lose, Im winning,
Cause I give you all of me,
And you give me all of you.

 
 
xo Tegs

 

Share:

0 comments

Featured Post

Jamaican Me Crazy