Brown Eyed Girl

Upon our arrival home from Indonesia, the other gorgeous half of my fabulous foursome arrived in Brissy! Words can't really describe how good it felt to be altogether once again,
for what was two years felt more like a lifetime without my besties by my side.
 


We spent two weeks together with our gorgeous Aussie grandma in the country that she grew up in and the country that shaped her into her spunky and fabulous self! Isn't she just a doll!


We adore this lady! I'm always so inspired by her zest for life - shes a singing, dancing, actress, artist extraordinaire and when she can squeeze in a break from her diva duties she simply jets off to the other side of the world for a granddaughter reunion. I think shes only been home for about two months so far this year, and all I can say is that I hope a fraction of that fabulocity got into my genes! 

Thanks to my lovelies for the visit, it was a time that will not soon be forgotten!

All my love,
xo Tegs

Share:

0 comments

Featured Post

Jamaican Me Crazy