Blessed



  A good life is when you smile often, 
dream big, laugh a lot, 
and realize how blessed you are for what you have.
 



I've set a new goal for myself this week - to have all of our photos from the past two year Australian adventure organized in photobooks, ready for print, with the orders placed through My Publisher before we leave this wonderful country. That’s about five books filled with awesomeness that I can’t wait to share with our bests back home!

It’s such a reflective experience, going through all the amazing memories we’ve made here. And when I see all that we have done compiled in one *not so* little package I can’t help but feel blessed for this incredible journey we’ve been on so far. So over the next month or so I’ll be sharing some of the “Best Of’s” as I work through the stacks of wonderful times we spent in wanderlust in the land down under!

Dave can hardly contain his excitement for another expedition - more deets to come soon! 


  xo Tegs

Share:

0 comments

Featured Post

Jamaican Me Crazy